Travel Agent/Promoter Program
Travel Agents Programs
Aqua Boogie Travel Agent Program allows eligible travel agents to book their clients on the Aqua Boogie "Theme" Cruises and continue to enjoy most incentives and commissions they would booking cruises on their own. To qualify as a travel agent and maintain your commission base, you must have the following.
- Must be a bona fide travel agents and hold a valid CLIA or IATA number.
- Must complete the Aqua Boogie Travel Agents Registration Form and W-9 Form. We reserve the right to reject any application for any reason.
- Agents have the option of booking reservations through the cruise lines or Aqua Boogie Cruises directly.
- Agents booking directly through Aqua Boogie Cruises will be given an agency code.
- The agency code must be used for all bookings made through Aqua Boogie Cruises and our website in order to receive commission credit for that guest's booking.
- Failure to provide your agency code on a booking will not give you credit for that guest's booking.
- Commissions due will be paid to agency at the close of the cruise bookings.
- Agents are authorized to withhold their commission from the final payment due on their guest's booking.
- Commission structure will be based on number of cruise guests and not cabins booked. Details will be forwarded upon approval of application.
Travel Agent Registration Application
Group Leaders/Promoters Programs
Aqua Boogie Group Leader and Promoter Program allows Individuals, Promoters, Social, Church and various organizations to book groups on an Aqua Boogie Theme Cruise for their members. Aqua Boogie Theme Cruises offer incentives for groups booking ranging from free cruises, paid commission per guest, discounts per guest and other incentive options based on a minimum of 6 cruise guests. Below are the details and terms on this program:
- A group registration form must be submitted by the group leader to officially register the group.
- The group or organization must submit minimum deposit to hold space for group.
- After your registration is received and approved, a group code will be assigned to your group.
- Members of your group may book their cabins on this web site using your group code.
- Group Leader may also book cabins for members of their group on this web site.
- Group Leader will be solely responsible for making sure members of their group are aware and conform to the minimum payment requirements to prevent automatic cancellation of booking.
- Group Leaders that mark up any cruises are ineligible from allowing individuals in their group to make their reservations and any payments towards the groups reservation.
- All questions from member in reference to the cruise shall be answer directly from the Group Leaders. Aqua Boogie Cruises will only answer general questions that a cruise guest may have.
- Credit will not be given for group members with past-due balances and/or final payments not received by the due date.
- Members of groups are subject to the same refund/cancellation policy as other guests.
- Complimentary cabins may be upgraded for an additional fee.
- Groups registered separately cannot be combined once there has been at least (1) confirmed reservation made under a group's reservation code or name.
- Unused complimentary cabins cannot be used toward future cruise credit.
Group/Promoter Registration Application